Tuesday 17 December 2013

...Happy Christmas!

For this post I thought just uploading a few photos from our recent days out would be best. I do love to read about peoples ascents and thoughts but I equally love sometimes to just browse through pictures. Enjoy!
I should have some cool video to share with you all soon too, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks to everyone that checks in and reads my blog. I really do appreciate it and all of your support really means a lot. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!! :) ☃❆❆☃

Unfamiliar | E7/8 6c, Font7C
©JonClark

The End of the Affair | E8 6b
©MikeHutton

Clippity Clop, Clippity Clop, Clippity Clop | E7 6c
©GuyVanGruning

 Dave bearing down on Unfamiliar
©JonClark

A green and slimey Balance it is... | Burbage South
©NadirKhan

Electric Slime...
©NadirKhan

No comments: